- 1/4 chilli pepper
- 1 spring onion
- 1/3 cup corn
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/3 carrot
- 1 small tomato
- 2 eggs
- 2 mushrooms
Pepper powder, 1/4 tsp of salt, 10g of rice flour, 20g of flour, 5g of corn flour, 10g of GoodMorning VPlus, 1/4 cup of water
- Cut the carrot, chilli pepper, bell peppers, mushrooms, tomato, and spring onion into thin slices/sections.
Preparation of batter:
- Combine cornflour, GoodMorning VPlus, rice flour, flour, salt, egg, and water into a large mixing bowl and mix.
- Heat the frying pan with oil, and add garlic and onion for taste.
- Add the chilli pepper, spring onion, corn, bell pepper, carrot, tomato, and mushrooms into the frying pan and pan fry.
- Ensure the vegetables are distributed equally on the pan before adding the pancake batter in the frying pan.
- Fry until the pancake is golden brown, and cooked evenly.