- 40g GoodMorning VPlus
- 200g oatmeal
- 50g honey
- 50g maple syrup
- 20g macadamia
- 15g raisin
- 15g pumpkin seed
- 10g almond
- 10g sunflower seed
- 15g cranberry
- 10g flaxseed
Preheat oven to 180deg C.
- Combine all the ingredients above and mix.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet in a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 mins at 180deg C.
- Leave the granola to cool.
- 4 tbsp GoodMorning VPlus
- 40g sugar
- 100ml hot water
- 400ml soy milk
- Combine GoodMorning VPlus, sugar, and hot water and mix until smooth. Add and mix the soy milk into the mixture.
- Have on standby 1 large & 1 small ziplock bag.
- Fill half of the large ziplock bag with crushed ice and rock salt.
- Pour the sorbet mixture into the small bag, and seal it.
- Insert the smaller ziplock bag into the larger ziplock bag and ensure that both bags are sealed well.
- Shake the ziplock bags for about 10 minutes to create an instant sorbet.
Assemble the sundae in layers:
(From base to top)
Granola – sliced strawberry – blueberries – yoghurt – more strawberries and blueberries – topped with VPlus sorbet