- 3 tbsp GoodMorning VPlus
- 70g butter
- 30g icing sugar
- 3g salt
- 280g flour
- 20g baking powder
- 20g egg
- 60g cream
- 50g milk
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- 50g spring onion
Preheat the oven to 180deg C.
- In a big mixing bowl, combine flour, icing sugar, baking powder, salt, spring onions, butter, cheese, GoodMorning VPlus (3 tbsp). Mix until well combined.
- Into the mixing bowl, add cream, milk, and egg.
- Mix the mixture until it is well combined and forms a dough.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to an inch in height.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet and baking tray, and let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 30mins.
- Take out the dough, and with a dough cutter, cut the dough into pieces.
- Place the cutout dough on a baking sheet and baking tray, and using an egg wash (egg + 1tbsp water), lightly coat the dough.
- Sprinkle cheese (to your liking) on top of the scone.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, at 180deg C.