3 scoops of Vplus
A bit of oil
A bit of salt
Moderate yoghurt / whipped cream
Other toppings of choice.
1. Add egg and whisk in a bowl.
2. Add milk and then add oil, whisk until well mixed.
3. All remaining ingredients, Vplus, flour, and salt, mix well.
4. Chill mixed ingredients in fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Heat up pan with low heat.
6. Pour a cup or two mixture into pan and turn pan immediately from side to side to form an even circle. Cook for about 1-2 minutes per side, or until crepes are lightly browned.
7. Spread yoghurt / whipped cream and decorate with your favourite toppings.