180g butter without salt
130g caster sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1. Prepare dry flowers or buy them in organic stores.
2. Take only the flower petals and flip. Place them between the two parchment papers and put a heavy book on top. Leave for an hour before use.
3. Stir the butter and sugar until they are light and fluffy.
4. Put vanilla extracts and eggs, mix well.
5. In a separate bowl, mix all dried ingredients together. Then add it slowly to the butter mix.
6. Form the dough like a ball and transfer it between two parchment papers. Roll it out to your desired thickness accordingly.
7. Place it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
8. Take out the dough from refrigerator. Cut it out by using cookies cutter. Bake it at 170c for 9-12 minutes.
9. Last but not least, use the purchased royal icing in the store for biscuit decoration with dried flowers. Enjoy!