15g icing sugar
¼ teaspoon baking powder
A few drops of Vanilla extract
A pinch of Cinnamon powder
1. Stir softened butter and sugar until they are light and fluffy.
2. Add vanilla extract and cinnamon powder. Mix well.
3. Pour in flour gradually, followed by adding in VHalia and baking powder. Mix all the ingredient until it becomes dough.
4. Roll the dough into ball size and then roll it out until your desired thickness (eg. 1/4 inches).
5. Place some ginger on top and press it slightly into the dough. Bake at 170C for 10 minutes.
Ingredients: 600ml whipped cream 150ml fresh milk 60g VHalia 30g caster sugar 35g Malacca sugar 15g vanilla 6 egg yolks 1 egg Methods: 1. Add egg yolks, egg with caster sugar and Malacca sugar in a bowl. Mix Well. 2. Heat whipped cream with fresh milk and VHalia together. Stir…Continue reading
Ingredients: 190g flour 70g VHalia 2 eggs 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder ½ teaspoon baking soda ½ teaspoon salt 60g caster sugar 60g brown sugar 200ml coconut milk 100ml vegetable oil 1 tsp pandan extract Sliced Almond Methods: 1. Preheat the oven at 180C. 2. Add all the dry ingredients in…Continue reading
Ingredients: 250g flour 100g VGrains 1 teaspoon baking powder 220g butter 125g brown sugar 125g caster sugar 2 eggs ½ teaspoon salt Vanilla 2 cups shredded coconut Methods: 1. Stir butter and sugar until they are light and fluffy. 2. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix well. 3. Add in…Continue reading
Ingredients: 600g pineapple jam 140g VGrains 350g butter 80g condensed milk 2 egg yolks 420g flour Methods: 1. Cook pineapple jam with 50g VGrains with some water. Cook until the texture become thick. 2. Stir or beat the softened butter until it is pale. 3. Add in condensed milk and…Continue reading
Ingredients: 180g butter without salt 130g caster sugar 1 egg 2 teaspoon vanilla extract 180g flour 100g VHalia 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon of salt Dried flowers Methods: 1. Prepare dry flowers or buy them in organic stores. 2. Take only the flower petals and flip. Place them between…Continue reading