15g icing sugar
¼ teaspoon baking powder
A few drops of Vanilla extract
A pinch of Cinnamon powder
1. Stir softened butter and sugar until they are light and fluffy.
2. Add vanilla extract and cinnamon powder. Mix well.
3. Pour in flour gradually, followed by adding in VHalia and baking powder. Mix all the ingredient until it becomes dough.
4. Roll the dough into ball size and then roll it out until your desired thickness (eg. 1/4 inches).
5. Place some ginger on top and press it slightly into the dough. Bake at 170C for 10 minutes.