- 200g wheat flour (sieved)
- 80g butter
- 80g sugar
- 50g GoodMorning VHalia
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
Preheat oven to 180deg C.
- Combine egg, butter, and sugar in a large mixing bowl, and mix the ingredients till combined.
- Add the sieved flour into the mixture, and mix.
- Add GoodMorning VHalia and baking powder and mix until it forms a dough.
- Let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Form the dough into finger-sized shapes.
- Place parchment paper on top of baking tray/grease baking tray with butter.
- Place the biscuits on the parchment paper/baking tray, ensuring that the biscuits are not placed too close together to prevent them from sticking to one another.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins at 180deg C. Leave to cool.