VHalia Biscuits Healthy Food Singapore
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 3 scoops GoodMorning VHalia
- 125g butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (sieved)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp honey
Preheat oven 200deg C.
- Put the wheat flour, GoodMorning VHalia , and sieved brown sugar in a large bowl, and stir to combine
- Create a crater in the middle and add the hot water and honey in the mixture.
- Mix the combined mixture slowly until it becomes a soft dough.
- Form the dough into your desired shape(s).
- Place parchment paper on top of baking tray/grease baking tray with butter.
- Place the biscuits on the parchment paper/baking tray, ensuring that the biscuits are not placed too close together to prevent them from sticking to one another.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins at 200deg C. Leave to cool.