- 1L milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 scoops GoodMorning VGrains
- Beat eggs with a fork until combined. Don’t overbeat them till they get foamy.
- Mix in the milk and add in 3 scoops of GoodMorning VGrains.
- Fill the bottom unit of a double boiler with water and bring it to a boil.Fret not! If you don’t own a double boiler, you can always DIY one!
– Fill a pot about 1/4 full with water and bring it to a boil.
– Reduce the heat to simmer and fit an ovenproof (pyrex) glass bowl/stainless steel bowl inside the pot.
– Ensure that the bowl doesn’t touch the bottom of the pot or the water in the pot, leaving about 2-3 inches between the bowl and the water.
- Fill the top unit of the double boiler/bowl with the mixture and stir constantly for 15 minutes at low heat until it becomes a paste.
- You now have delicious VGrains Kaya. Serve with bread/biscuits.