600ml whipped cream
150ml fresh milk
30g caster sugar
35g Malacca sugar
6 egg yolks
1. Add egg yolks, egg with caster sugar and Malacca sugar in a bowl. Mix Well.
2. Heat whipped cream with fresh milk and VHalia together. Stir while heating. Add vanilla into it.
3. Pour freshly heated whipped cream-milk mixture into the egg-sugar mixture. Keep stirring while mixing until well blended.
4. Filter the well-blended mixture if necessary and then pour it into moulds.
5. Bake on a baking plate filled with hot water at 170C for 12 minutes.
6. Let it cool down and put in the refrigerator for 1 hour,
7. Sprinkle brown sugar on top and bake with a blow torch and it is ready to serve.