Vplus 18 Grains : The Highest Content of Dietary Fiber Amongst All Multigrain Beverages!
Nutritious can be delicious. GoodMorning Vplus 18 Grains is a high dietary fiber drink made from 18 types of premium whole grains with less sweetness but good taste.
WHO has recommended to try to consume 30g of dietary fiber from unrefined or minimally processed cereals and grain (whole grain or wholemeal) a day to prevent coronary heart disease and hypertension (WHO, 2003). The Academic of Dietetics & Nutrition emphasises on soluble fiber (7-13g) in daily diet for cardio-protective effect whereas 18 types of premium whole grains in Vplus 18 Grains are high in soluble fibers.
The Singapore Health Promotion Board recommends a daily dietary fibre intake of 20g for women and 26g for men. However, on average Singaporean only consume 13 grams of dietary fibre per day. Inadequate dietary fibre daily has been shown to increase the risk of bowel disorders such as constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, piles and also cancer.
|Soluble Fiber (Cholesterol binder)||Insoluble Fiber (Natural stool softener)|
|Food source: oats, oat bran, barley, psyllium husk, legumes (peas, beans, lentils), fruits (apple, pear, orange)||Food source: fruits w/ skins, green leafy vegetables, nuts, brown rice & whole-grains|
4 Scoops of Vplus has 8.8g Dietary Fiber, which is also equivalent to:
- 5 servings of green bean, string (half cup per serving)
- 8 servings of brocolli, chopped (half cup per serving)
- 3 whole fruits of guava (medium)
- 2 whole fruits of apple (medium)
With 1 glass of GoodMorning Vplus 18 Grains, you may obtain combination of nutrients from:
- Red Beetroot (high in antioxidants betanin, vitamin A, potassium & iron – promote overall health)
- Calcium Algae (source of calcium – keeping bone strong)
- Soy Lecithin (an essential fat in body cells – enhance brain health)
- Fibersol-2 (high in soluble fiber – improve blood lipid profile & heart health)
- FOS (source of prebiotic – improve gut health)